RCHS Adoption Fees
- Puppies (0 - 12 months) $300
- Adult Dogs (1 - 7 years) $200
- Senior Dogs (8 - 12 years) $125
- Senior Dogs (13+ years) Monetary Donation Only
If you wish to adopt a bonded pair adult or senior dogs, it is 50% off for the second dog. This adoption fee includes: - Spaying/Neutering - Microchip - Heartworm Test - Rabies, Distemper and Kennel Cough Vaccines – Deworming/Defleaing - Collar, Leash, ID Tag - Free physical with your veterinarian - Valuable dog behavior information and free behavioral information and referral for your pet.
- Kittens (0 - 12 months) $100 (2 for $150)
- Adult Cats (1 - 8 years) $85
- Senior Cats (9 - 12 years) $50
- Senior Cats (13+ years) Monetary Donation Only
This adoption fee includes: - Spaying/Neutering - Microchip - Rabies and Distemper Vaccines - Feline Leukemia Test – Deworming/Defleaing - ID Tag, Pet Carrier - Free physical with your veterinarian - Valuable cat behavior information and free behavioral information and referral for your pet.
- Rabbits - $25 ($35 for 2)
- Birds - Adoption fees varies by type of bird. Please call the Adoption Center.
- Guinea Pigs, Hamsters, Mice, Rats - $20 ($30 for 2)
- Ferrets - $50
If a small animal arrived in a cage, he may go home with it at no extra charge.
Thinking About Adopting?
Are you thinking about adopting a puppy? If so, click here for helpful and informative information.
- Click here for the Dog/Puppy Adoption Application.
- Click here for the Cat/Kitten Adoption Application.
- Click here for the Small Animal Adoption Application.
Please come visit the animals!
Please click here for directions if you'd like to come visit the animals at the shelter.